19.04.2024, 11:05 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Mivici
Titel: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 29.06.2006, 20:59 Uhr

Anmeldung: 08. Apr 2006
I have been an on again/off again Linux user for the past 4 years. I have finally gotten so fed up with spyware/viruses on my family's Win boxes that everyone (5) of them are now running Kanotix. This distro is the easiest that I, and my kids, have ever used. I am sorry it took me so long to find it. Thanks all for all the work put into this!!!!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
piper
Titel: RE: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 29.06.2006, 22:02 Uhr
Team Member
Team Member

Anmeldung: 03. Mai 2005
Well now that you know, don't be such a stranger Winken

Welcome to Kanotix !!!!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
mzilikazi
Titel: Re: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2006, 00:24 Uhr
Team Member
Team Member

Anmeldung: 17. Dez 2003
Mivici hat folgendes geschrieben::
I have been an on again/off again Linux user for the past 4 years. I have finally gotten so fed up with spyware/viruses on my family's Win boxes that everyone (5) of them are now running Kanotix. This distro is the easiest that I, and my kids, have ever used.

Oh you must be mistaken. Kids cannot use Linux it's far too complicated. Winken

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
slam
Titel: Re: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2006, 08:13 Uhr

Anmeldung: 05. Okt 2004
Hm, my now 12 years old son is using Kanotix exclusively since 2 years. And my 2 1/2 years old girl will probalby never experience any other operating system - she really loves penguines. Winken
Greetings,
Chris

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ-Nummer 
PlatinumPlus
6 Titel: RE: Re: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2006, 12:52 Uhr

Anmeldung: 30. Nov 2005
My 4.5yr old son has been using Linux since 3yrs and my 1.5yr old girl just yells "games" Cool

piper
Titel: RE: Re: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2006, 13:11 Uhr
Team Member
Team Member

Anmeldung: 03. Mai 2005
This is really nice, and a breath of fresh air, seeing all the kids using linux Smilie

It amazes me that so many "adults" don't want to take the time and install (or live cd) linux because they claim "how hard it is" or just simply don't want to learn something new.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
wakarimasen
Titel: RE: Re: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2006, 14:44 Uhr

Anmeldung: 09. Jun 2005
Our little boy (5 next month) uses this Linux box to surf straight to the Power Rangers website!

PlatinumPlus
Titel: RE: Re: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2006, 14:54 Uhr

Anmeldung: 30. Nov 2005
Are children getting smarter or OSs are getting simpler ???

nemesis
Titel: RE: Re: Thanks All  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2006, 15:08 Uhr

Anmeldung: 20. Mai 2005
Children just adapt and do what they want to do instead of complaining and refusing to try something new. If my wife is on her computer (windows...what they learned on) and my kids want to play games on the net or just on the computer, they get on mine and do the same that they would do on hers. I'm not even sure if they know that they are two completely different operating systems. That's the great thing about kids. They learn fast and easy for the most part, and have fun doing it.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.