28.03.2024, 12:23 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
LRC
Titel: Bizarre desktop reaction  BeitragVerfasst am: 03.12.2006, 06:21 Uhr

Anmeldung: 21. Apr 2006
I decided to try out Penquin Command just to see it. Well the first time I hit the icon the desktop went into something similar to a magnification mode. No game started (did when if hit the icon a second time), but I could see only about 66% of the desktop at anyone time and moving the mouse around the edges showed different parts of the desktop. After I quit the game this feature stayed the same. Rebooting returned everything back to normal. Is there a hotbotton I can use to return my desktop to normal, and would anyone know of commands I could add to the startup command that would control this? Nothing serious, but still surprising when you aren't expecting it.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
mzilikazi
Titel: Re: Bizarre desktop reaction  BeitragVerfasst am: 04.12.2006, 13:22 Uhr
Team Member
Team Member

Anmeldung: 17. Dez 2003
LRC hat folgendes geschrieben::
I decided to try out Penquin Command just to see it. Well the first time I hit the icon the desktop went into something similar to a magnification mode. No game started (did when if hit the icon a second time), but I could see only about 66% of the desktop at anyone time and moving the mouse around the edges showed different parts of the desktop. After I quit the game this feature stayed the same. Rebooting returned everything back to normal. Is there a hotbotton I can use to return my desktop to normal, and would anyone know of commands I could add to the startup command that would control this? Nothing serious, but still surprising when you aren't expecting it.

Well I've never played Penguin Command but it sounds like the game is changing your screen resolution. This is fairly common. You should be able to switch the res back through the Kcontrol. Failing that try CTRL+ALT+BKSPC to restart the X server.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.