19.03.2024, 09:13 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
TheOne
Titel: On the road to Hellfire / Squeeze stable release  BeitragVerfasst am: 24.12.2010, 04:50 Uhr

Anmeldung: 15. Mar 2008

Hello non-german forum readers,

yeah sorry the english forum isn't as active as the german section. So i will summarize some things happened on the road to Kanotix Hellfire.
The Debian people are very active and fix the RC Bugs one by one. Of cource the Kanotix people are working on stuff for the next major release too Winken

As the result you can test a new Kanotix Hellfire Test-Iso with up-to-date squeeze packages, some usefull pre configs and my complete Kanotix branding stuff. In addition you can try new Kernel versions up to 2.6.37-rc7 and many more new stuff.

For everyone who's new to Kanotix we got an up-to-date translation of the Kanotix installation wiki article here.
(yes english wiki needs more active people too Mit den Augen rollen - you are welcome)

If you want to participate the testing, visit Kanotix IRC Channel and ask Kano for a link. We are happy about any feedback Sehr glücklich

Best regards,
TheOne

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.