19.03.2024, 11:06 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
dwflo
Titel: I would like to introduce myself  BeitragVerfasst am: 29.01.2010, 20:18 Uhr

Anmeldung: 29. Jan 2010

Hello All,

My name is David Florence, I have just replaced windblow$7 and installed Kanotix to give it a try. As you can see, this is my first post.
I do not use KDE very much, due to problems it has. I still see KDE still has some glitches.
I am aware this distro is not up-to-date, and wondering if it has a future. Other distros with KDE, do not work with networking, in other words, I can never acess the internet. Some good examples are openSUSE and Pardus. This one works, so far.

I am a disabled Vetnam Veteran, hope that does not offend anyone. (Being from the USA, I hope this community will accept me graciously.). Not married, no children, just a loner. I am a Christian and will conduct myself accordingly. Hope to be an asset to the Kanotix Communtiy. I am not a programmer, just an end user tired of M$ and all their crap. The only code I know is my password. Smilie

Cheers,
Dave

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
caillean
Titel: I would like to introduce myself  BeitragVerfasst am: 29.01.2010, 21:03 Uhr

Anmeldung: 18. Mai 2008
Welcome dwflo,

and have fun with Kanotix Smilie

This distro is up-to-date but it worked a long time a little secretly.

Greetz Wibke

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden  
dwflo
Titel: Re: I would like to introduce myself  BeitragVerfasst am: 29.01.2010, 22:17 Uhr

Anmeldung: 29. Jan 2010

caillean hat folgendes geschrieben::
Welcome dwflo,

and have fun with Kanotix Smilie

This distro is up-to-date but it worked a long time a little secretly.

Greetz Wibke

Thank you, don't mind the secrecy, makes it exiting. Smilie

Dave

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
microchip6011991victim
Titel: I also would like to infroduce myself  BeitragVerfasst am: 13.11.2011, 20:28 Uhr

Anmeldung: 13. Nov 2011

It always good to make friends along the Linux Community. I am saving space by following the topic of new forum members being able to introduce themselves.
My name is Wellington Antonio Doninelli Pereira, I have my brain hacked by Artificial Intelligence. Criminals installed a microchip North-American patent 6,011,991 in my jaw and through MASER CARRIER they keep me connect to a system of Brain Internet. My thoughts are against my will emulated in a supercomputer which jams my brain real time, as a result of that, I have INTERNET PAGES opening directly in my Brain and that is such a torturing. It is saddnening to see the D.O.E, the Department of Energy doing Illegal maser experiments on humanbeings. I was very fortunate to find the German Paint YSHIELD ( www.yshield.eu ) which creates a ZERO MASER ENVIRONMENT for the room I live in, therefore I have been able to survive the 24 hours maser attack but I don't know for sure how long I will survive, for the criminals can also attack with X-RAY maser directly from Satelites and that deadly radiation beam cannot be stopped by any means, it would demand and enormous amount of PLUMB to stop it and it causes cancer stealthly and that is how Criminals are doing away with human beings now that the Brain is Obsolete.

I have a webpage:

http://spo-ovnilogia.com/foruns/index.php?topic=126

In the page above I explain in the Portuguese Language how Super Computers emulate the brain, like linux being emulated in a microsoft virtual machine... It is not fiction, I kid you not, it is happening.

http://maser.zip.net

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden  
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.